Friday, October 25, 2019

Film blog

Me and my partner had a lot of fun filming. My partner and I went outside to the track. We set up our camera on the tripod and began filming. We took the storyboard and filmed every scene how it was planned out. The first one we filmed was the running scene. I began recording and my partner ran across the grass. Then I filmed him tying his shoes.
The commercial is for Nike so we focused on the clothes a lot in the footage. It was very hot outside so we tried to work quick. However, we still worked hard and finished before class ended, leaving us with enough time to dump our videos to our computer. Before we left the track, we had to find a soccer ball to use in one scene. It was difficult to get it because someone was using it and they took long. My partner, however, was able to find another soccer ball that wasn’t being used. We set up the tripod again and recorded.
My favorite scene to film was the tilt. This was the only scene that was handheld so it felt more interactive. I started shooting feet. He had some nice Nike shoes on. Then, I worked my way up, revealing his Nike shorts and Nike shirt. It was also very interesting to see all the other groups work around us and their filming process. We then realized it was getting late so we packed our things and headed to the classroom. Once we were back, we set up the SD card reader to our computer and dumped all our footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...