Friday, November 22, 2019

Storyboard blog

For our storyboard we had 6 shots. Each shot would be around 20 seconds. In our first shot I had me or my partner writing on a piece of paper. The goal was to write bored on the paper and look exhausted so the viewers knows why the shot was added. It went with the lyrics of bruno mars saying today I dont feel like doing anything. Our next shot was a scene in a bed where we are recorded lying down fake sleeping in a pajamas or something sleepy and over  it will be the lyrics, I just wanna lay in my bed. This setting will fit the song and provide a good support to the video. For our 3rd scene we thought about doing a phone call part where someone is recorded on a phone with lyrics playing behind dont feel like picking up the phone, so leave a message at the tone. This will be great for the video.
    Our 4th scene in the storyboard would be when Bruno says turn the TV on. We were thinking of having a tv playing in the movie frame this would add a good cinematic effect to our music video. Because the Music Video will be looped in the one minute 15 sec our 5th scene will include us sitting on a couch relaxing lip syncing to I’ll be lounging on the coach just chillin In My Snuggie... then We will cut to the 6th scene with the first scenes relooked lyrics “today I don’t feel like doing anything with a silly mask or something to draw humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...