Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming blog The Preparation

Unfortunately, I have not started filming yet, this is for many reasons ,me and my group mate have not figured out a day where we are both available.  We have decided where we are filming, and what shots and angles we will be using in each scene.  What we are trying to do is film In separate locations at our own time, but we plan to link the footage of our video together to make a good video, my goal is to find a good time where I can film In a good environment with my brother or my sister, I plan on filming everything  in one day or so so I don’t have worry about rushing but I will not allow myself to procrastinate
   My goal in this project while filming to get more comfortable around the camera and be able to film a scene without getting nervous. To film our actual music video, we will be using one of our group members phones. On the last project we did, the Nike commercial, we used the camera provided by our teachers. But, for this project we have decided that we want to try something new. That is why we will be using one of our iPhones instead of the cameras we can use iMovie and edit footage around easier and send our footage to each other, things will be much easier with our mobile devices so that’s what we decided to do. I also need to clean the setting of the music video which invites loves the living room and bedroom before I film. 

I will not be needing any transportation besides many a walk to a nearby park to shoot some scenery. I will be filming most of the project at home. I need to make sure the story boards accurate and make sure that while we are filming we are including the right amount of angles and that we are identifying them correctly. I will ensure the shots and angles we have on our storyboard correlate with the shots and angles in our music video. I also need to set up my costumes such as my “lazy clothes” and I need to get my props set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...