Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Starting the final task!

My name is David and I have been enrolled in AICE Media Studies for half a year I have learned tons with my past projects, media studies has taught me a lot about filming and has made the process a lot easier. I want to see how far I have come from when I first started filming to now. I have learned many filming techniques . I have become familiar with many editing shortcuts. I now plan to use them to make a 10/10 product. I have been thinking with this project and a lot of amazing ideas have came into my head, and i am starting the narrow down options. For this project I am working by myself, i thought this would be more productive and easier for me.

But since this class I have gained more knowledge on cameras. For example I now know how to use a camera to do professional shots and movements. I have also learned a lot more about editing. I used to be able to do the basics of editing like trimming the clips or putting them in order. Now I know how to do many different things in the software. This includes adding transitions, adding sounds and videos from online. I am mostly excited to use my camera skills in this final project because I feel that they would be most useful. I would be able to use my skills to film better shots and make the movie look better.
A pitch idea presentation of an idea for a film or TV series generally made by a screenwriter or film director to a film producer or studio executive in the hope of attracting development finance to pay for the writing of a screenplay, 3 pitch ideas I have for this movie intro are for example, a bank robbery planning for the big heist, I also thought that i could do maybe do a scene where im on a spy or secret agent mission and something goes wrong this movie would called Misson Unthinkable, and lastly I thought of an adventure scene where i or another character is travelling through A forest or some mysterious place when something happens to them out of nowhere. I also thought of a horror movie scene. Where’s a problem takes place
Hers my brainstorming:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...