Friday, January 17, 2020

Robbery vs Horror pitches

The two pitches I narrowed down to were my first and second pitches. I had to get rid of the third pitch because I couldn't create a story off it, I thought very hard how to make a full film out of a adventure scene but I couldn't so I stuck with a Bank Heist Scene or a Mission scene to start off the movie, I chose those two because I can very much make a full story line of those pitch ideas, I think those pitches will be a good idea because they will be easier to film and are not that popular movie ideas.
My  second pitch was a horror movie. For the horror movie, we decided we could do a kidnapping film. A kidnapping film could be entertaining to watch, as well as for us to film and edit. We wanted to do a topic that we would really enjoy making since this is our last project. Although we do not know about how kidnapping works, of course, we could do research. We would do the research by watching other films that have a kidnapping storyline.

When deciding on the first we taught it would be a good idea to do a robbery scenes based on a show like money heist, we could do a lot of that scenes we can have a scene where all the characters of the robbery are being described as different code names and we heat their role in the heist, this we be easy to research robbing roles , and easy to act out. With my experience of robbery and heist movies this should be a fun and interesting pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...