Friday, February 21, 2020

Filming blog The plan

Today I started filming and i was forced to make difficult decisioms early. I decided to use my own camera and SD card for this project so that's where I started. I headed to Best Buy to buy an SD card. I wasn't sure how much storage I needed but I got a 64 GB SD card. It seems like a lot but I often use my camera to film or take pictures that are not for this project. When I got back home, I realized I forgot to buy a tripod. I was going to go back to Best Buy to buy one but then I remembered I could borrow one from school. Since I didn't have a tripod, I couldn't get most shots done. However, I was able to film some shots. Before I did, I encountered some problems with my camera. For some reason, it didn't let me record. Every time I hit the record button, it said: "Movie recording has been stopped automatically." I tried turning it off and turning it back on, but nothing changed. The same message appeared on the screen. After doing some research online, I figured out a few ways on how I could fix it. I first tried removing the SD card and inserting it again. Luckily, that was exactly what it needed for it to work. I hit the record button again and it began recording. I then was able to film a few scenes before the day ended. I recorded the first, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, and twelveth scene. It wasn't much but I'm sure I will be able to do more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...