Thursday, February 13, 2020

Planning blog Storyboard


have composed multiple Google Slides regarding my Final Task and various aspects of the filming process. In the presentations I reviewed each element individually and discussed important elements that will be used. For instance, I talk about the shots/movements/angles, safety, actors, props, costumes, and settings. Additionally, I also include any extra information. This would include things like needing to remain extra quiet during the filming of the early morning scenes. Information like this was necessary for preparing the storyboard for the opening sequence. In the storyboard each square or shot represents a 6 second time period. On each piece of paper there are 6 squares, and each piece of paper represents a scene Overall, I believe between the previous google slides and their scripts with the storyboard will prove very useful in constructing my Final Task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...