Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog: Location, Participants, Health, and Schedule

Attached are my Google slides. It includes the location, participants, health information, and schedule for my final task. The majority of the participants are me because I will be working alone. However, I will be receiving help from my friends because they will play some side roles and my mom will be the safety team. I have also made a schedule for the next 3 weeks. I will plan on sticking to it unless any unexpected changes occur. I included pictures of the location. I will be filming in my friends house. I will be rearranging things in my house to make it seem more like a planning room and a dark location. I also included information on health and safety. It includes everything that will be done on filming days to avoid anything from going wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...