Friday, April 3, 2020

Editing blog Ordering

Today I began editing what I have so far for my final task. I had a lot of extra time to edit since we don’t have any school this week due to the COVID-19 virus going around. All Broward Schools closed so I have time to edit. However, I hope everything gets solved soon so we can be back to school sooner than later. It will be more difficult considering that I won’t have access to tie school’s editing software or their computers.


I first inserted my SD card into my laptop. It had trouble reading it so I had to reinsert a few times for it to work. I opened up the folder in my SD card and put all of it in a new folder I created in my laptop. I ejected the SD card and took it out the slot on the side of my laptop. I then imported all the videos to the editing software I used. I used iMovie, like I did for all my other projects. It seems like the easiest to use. I’ve gotten very familiar with it since the beginning of this journey and plan on using it for the rest of it. I didn’t get much editing done today. I chose the videos I would be using for my final task. I chose the best shot I took and if there was anything wrong, I knew I could reshoot later. I also put the videos in order. I referred to my storyboard and started with scene 1 and scene 2 and so forth. I ended up with 26 scenes. The last thing I did was crop the videos. Some of them had me talking in the beginning when I should’ve have been. There were also some where it’s my sister getting into character to play the girl. Those extra bits aren’t part of the actual movie so I just trimmed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...