Thursday, April 9, 2020

Re-editing Blog: Final Steps

The re-editing stage of our film included multiple details of our production. Whereas sound was easy there were many other aspects we had to edit in this stage. Firstly, I had to edit in the new clip that we re-filmed into our final product. I also made sure that the clip was short enough to be inserted in our movie correctly. This was necessary in order to make the final film length within the time limits. Then, I had to move the titles to the new clip. Since the shot was brand new in the film, it did not yet have our titles on it. In order to assimilate this clip into our movie correctly, I had to insert our titles in it. Once I accomplished this, our film flowed smoothly and seemed almost complete.

As a last edit to our film,we adding a the end scene This was intended to be an increase to the degree of professionalism in the movie. Once this was complete, our product was finalized. My group and I then reviewed our completed work. After some minor review, we concluded that the product we had would be our last one that we would submit. When everything seemed perfect, we exported it. As the last stage of our production came to a close, Ultimately, I felt extremely proud of the work that my group and I had done. It was a large undertaking, and I felt extremely accomplished. The fact that our final product was extremely well produced made the feelings of pride and joy that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...