Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Horror Genre Research













In this assignment we were supposed to describe the norms about our genre and the things we like. In order to get credit we had to talk common cams in the genre, the common mis en scene in the genre, common lighting. We had to search for common editing in the genre, and the different elements among my genre. I had to distinguish between plays and movies when researching the genre. For example when I researched common lighting of the genre most of the sources I found talked about the stage lightning of a play. Also, when I researched the elements of the genre it directed me towards Aristotle and his elements of genre. I thought the elements were actually quite fitting for film drama too so I used it. Most of the information was based off of what I already knew of the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and institutions Essay

To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?     Media Area: Video Games    David Chikezie Dig...